This Program targets teens and high-school graduates who are preparing to join university / college. It aims at helping them gain a deeper understanding of self at an early age so they can make the right choices with regard to their higher studies, career and entrepreneurial ambitions, and their lives in general. This intervention seeks to:
- Raise this younger generation’s understanding of self and appreciation of personal true worth in order to safeguard them against the ensnaring threats that endanger young lives including the lure of sexual immorality, alcoholism and substance abuse, retrogressive technology related addictions, and “get rich quick” schemes among other threats and influences that endanger the future that most parents desire for their children; and
- Save this younger generation from the agony of making the wrong study, career and business choices, which often lead to frustration and huge losses of precious time and money in search of corrective measures later in life.
Teens and high-school graduates in this Program have been able to:
- Attain an in-depth understanding of their true worth and a confident knowledge of the impact they are here in the world to make;
- Identify the most suitable and rewarding study-career path that will offer the best opportunity for a fruitful, fulfilling and successful life according to God’s purpose for their lives;
- Identify specific areas for personal growth in early self-preparation for successful positioning in the marketplace post university/college; and
- Strengthen their will, resolve, and confidence to step out and lead-self as unique individuals capable of making lifestyle choices that serve them best.
ENROL YOUR TEEN / FORM FOUR GRADUATE
CALL / TEXT +254 790 482266 / 721 966958 / firstname.lastname@example.org